Now you can get one for yourself and a few more for your family and friends!
❤This will be a great gift for kids and remote control model enthusiasts!❤
* Color: red, yellow
* Charging time: 40-60 minutes (via a USB cord)
* Built-in Li Poly batter: 3.7V 100 mAh
* Flying time: about 5 minutes
* Remote control distance: 10 meters
* Controller Battery: AA battery (not included)
* Function: Up/Down, Turn Left/Turn Right.
1. To fly this helicopter you need to fully charge the battery and then switch the power switch to the on position on the side. This will turn on a bright white light under the nose of the helicopter.
2. Then you turn on the power switch on the remote control. There is a blue light that blinks for a couple seconds on the remote control until the helicopter and the remote control signals match.
3. Then the light goes solid blue. At this point you are ready to fly. You can hover the helicopter by pressing the up and down joystick. To move it side to side you press the left and right joystick. To land it you press the down joystick all the way down (this will stop the blades from spinning).