The Joint Gauge™ With Scale is the most satisfying joint to look at among all the woodworking joints, it has a unique cross-section that holds the joint firm and steady.
Although patient and skills are the keys to make a perfect dovetail joint, the initial steps are not to be forgotten, which is, the marking your cut lines. The Joint Gauge™
is a unique tool specially designed for you to draw the outline of the Joint Gauge™
. It helps woodworkers make accurate Dovetail layout marked for either hardwood or softwood. Joint Gauge™
is easy to use, makes everything simple, uniform and consistent.
- Made of high-quality aluminum, good rust resistance, wear, and durability.
- Can mark dovetails up to 1" long and has two ratios: 1:5 for softwood and 1:8 for hardwood.
- Accurate marking, a good helper for woodworking.
- Accurate dovetail configuration angle is simple and accurate.
- A Handy little tool to help mark out accurate dovetails.
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Scale: 1:5, 1:8
- Precision: 0.5mm / 0.019"
- Size: Approx. 6.5 x 2.4 x 2cm/ 2.55 x 0.95 x 0.79inch
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Joint Gauge™