The T-handle reamer is a professional tool for reaming conical holes, aligning, chamfering, deburring on the wood, and facilitating screw sinking.
* The T-handle reamer can easily enlarge bridge pin holes, headstocks, holes for tuners, and volume/tone knobs without damage, while a drill could cause cracking in sheet metal, plastic, and other materials with little effort.
* Remove burrs from wood, cut pipe, tubing, and conduit.
* Made of #45 high carbon steel with heat treatment, durable with long service life, wear-resistant, and not easy to deform.
* T-handle design for easy reaming and sure handling. The removable handle facilitates compact storage.
* Two sizes available: 1/8-1/2” and 3/16-5/8”. Suitable for guitar, ukulele, bass, toy model, or RC airplane.
* The T Reamers are precision machined cutting edges for smoothing the surface of holes in wood, sheet metal, plastic and softwood.
Material: #45 carbon steel
Grating Shape: Conical
Specifications: 1/8-1/2 inch/3-13mm, 3/16-5/8 inch/5-16mm
Package includes: 1 * T-handle cone reamer