Inspired by Viking Mythology and crafted with a unique design, these one of a kind Viking Bracelets shine with power and strength.
Any one of our Unique Viking Bracelets are also perfect as a unique gift for that friend or loved one who's all about Vikings, so they can wear it for any occasion.
Pick Your Viking Hunter...
Fenrir - The Wolf
Fenrir represents savagery that ultimately cannot be controlled, even by the gods. The Wolf is widely recognized as a symbol of wild ferocity.
Berserker - The Bear
“Berserker” is composed of “Ber” and “Serk” and considered to originally mean “the warrior wearing bearskin”, symbolising a fierce warrior with exceptional power.
Orn - The Eagle
The eagle in Norse culture is a symbol of freedom and strength. To the Norsemen the eagle was seen as an inspiration during battle.
Jörmungandr - The Dragon
An ideal example of an ouroboros (a norse symbol for the eternal life cycle) symbolising life, death and then rebirth.
Features + Benefits
- Made from Premium Stainless steel
- Perfect for Every Day Wear
- Sweatproof, Waterproof and Heat Resistant
- Super Durable and Reinforced Steel Clasp
- Sizes Available - 19cm, 21cm and 23cm
- Material - 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Sizing Guide - Which bracelet length should you buy?
1. Use a tape or cord, wrap it around your wrist and mark the end point.
2. Lay it out and simply use a ruler to determine the length.
3. We recommend that you get a bracelet that is longer than your wrist measurement to give yourself some breathing room.
HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: Our #1 priority here is your happiness. Which means we stand by our product 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you new replacements for free. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our Customer Happiness Team. We’re here for you. Happiness. Guaranteed Forever.